Sunday, September 20, 2015

Getting back from the bottom

Hey'ya!

Well, after recent events which happened to me, I ended up with -4 billion in my main character wallet and only 1.5bil in cash on my other character. Having ~200 days of subscription and 1.5bil in wallet ( + ~2bil in null sec station frozen more or less) I've decided it is time to go back into the game.




But first things first. We are with WEAZL who like to fly nice looking ships. I'd like to have some nice ships on my own too. But it is a bit troublesome when you have a negative wallet..


SO.... Need to make some ISK.

And yet, there I am, in Jita with my trading character Dvesk Papuga. Looking to buy faction/deadspace modules and sell them for profit. With 1.5bil in cash, let's see how long it takes me to become a multi-billionaire  once again.

I'll document my trading progress for all to see, I shall give list of items I'm trading and will reveal most profitable items I trade.


So, I hope there is no need to explain basics of trading - i mean looking at market data, getting vital information about whenever an item is more sold or bought etc etc. Everyone wanting to do a little trading or has been plaything EVE for a long time should know this by now anyway.

Day 1-2
During these days I was mainly browsing market and looking for solid items to trade. Well, found around 300 or so, but slowly I'll work my way down this list and only trade those which are best. One thing to know straight away - faction drones are the best pick.

I mixed around my initial orders due to the fact that I have a very limited capital.
Here I will present my top 10 items which were most profitable and give some data about it



Total profit: 264,311,101 million ISK.

As you can see from the graph most profitable item was Geckos. However there is associated risk with Geckos as their price tends to drop few million per few days. Other items bring less profit, but are more stable to trade. Since I've started trading from drones mostly, my profits are oriented around drones except with a few high demand items, such as Republic Fleet Gyrostabilizer, Gistum C-Type 10MN Afterburner and True Sansha Adaptive Nano Plating ( being biggest suprise to me so far really).

I do track my progress with EVE-Mogul if anyone wonders.







No comments:

Post a Comment