Monday, February 10, 2014

Into The Hole: Episode 2 - Red crosses

 Hi!

My first sites that I've ran into a wormhole! Way more entertaining that fighting faction npc compared to sleepers!

      After waiting a day in order to all additional wormhole exits to collapse ( there were 4 exists), I decloaked and was spotted by sleeper drones. It is no joke to be in a sleeper - hostile space. Those IT robots hit hard and should not be taken lightly. However I managed to handle them, take their loot, get safe and dissapear and avoid getting tackled by hunters!
     My static collapsed and a new static appeared with an entry to Catche region. There wasn't any data/relic sites around that system in 0.0 that connects to my wormhole, so I came back to the unknown and ended my day cloaked in a safespot.
    


No comments:

Post a Comment