Thursday, June 13, 2013

EVE Exploration Hunt

I always wanted to try new exploration mechanics. Seemed quite interesting and exciting to me. The problem I encountered was lack of skills to hack something. Nevertheless I have decided to get into Anathema and go scan some sites. The only difference was that I was not going to do them, but to...camp them.


My small adventure as an explorer went from Vlillirier to Ren,Aubenal,Moc and so on...Scanned around 20 systems with lots of data and relic sites. Bookmarked them all and then began checking for core probes and cov-ops ships on scan.

As I was checking surrounding systems, someone from corporation informed me there was core probes in Vlillirier. So I went back as fast as possible. I had all sites scanned down already there, so the only question was will I make it on time or no. I jumped to Vlil,warped to data site and there he was. Hacking a Info Shard in his Cheetah. Slowly I began approaching my prey. It was a matter of seconds before i de-cloaked and locked him down. Gotcha! There was nowhere to run. For him, exploration was OVER.


After the kill I wandered around low sec for few hours. Finally,again, from my corpmate Seraph I heard there were probes in Oicx system. I was 6 jumps out,but still burned there. Might make it on time if I'm fast enough,or if he's slow enough,- thought. Took me some time,but I was confident, because I had all sites probed down in Oicx as well as Vlillirier. Jumped in,warped to data site....And again. He was hacking. Not suspecting anything,just enjoying his virus game.
Sadly, he did not enjoy it for LONG. Now before i killed him, I did something pirate-like. I ransomed him. Not much, 15million. And he actually transferred that to me. The reason why he died was because I though he had sister probe launcher in there,that's why he paid the ransom. Sadly I was wrong.

Finally I was to thank my Battle Anathema,which is very fun to fly and like someone said, each time I kill something with it, angel gets his wings...

No comments:

Post a Comment